The Market Hall, Lockmeadow is a long established traditional saleroom in the heart of Maidstone running fortnightly auctions of Antique and Modern Furnishings and effects, metalwares, porcelain, glass, pictures, silver, jewellery and collectables. Some 1600 lots every sale!
The auction is owned and run by Stuart Watson, who has been auctioneering in Maidstone for over 30 years. Built on a wealth of experience of auctioneering he provides an efficient and professional service to vendors and buyers alike.
The regular fortnightly auctions provide a terrific variety of furniture, pictures, ceramics, collectables and bygones. Items sold on instructions from Executors always attract keen interest and often exceed price guides.
Auctions are well advertised locally and nationally and attract a wide variety of private and trade buyers from home and abroad.
Five Times a year Collective Auctions of Tools, Timber & Machinery are held on a Saturday these attract regular buyers and public interest with the vast array of items for auction including collectable carpentry & engineering tools, new tools, building and garden machinery, garden tools and sundries etc.
Contact us by email: email@example.com
Contact us by telephone: 01622 831859
- Comprehensive WrittenValuation Service of Chattels, furniture & effects undertaken for Insurance, Probate and Family Division purposes.
- Confidential on site Valuations& Appraisals on a single item to entire house contents.
- Complete Collection & Clearance Service of property contents for sale by auction, also including Garages, Sheds, Workshop & Storage Facilities.
- Disposal Service provided for unsaleable items (Licensed Waste Carrier).
- Collection, Delivery and Storage Service available.
J. Stuart Watson Auctioneers Of Maidstone